DOEACC Society is an autonomous scientific society of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India.
DOEACC is a joint Scheme of the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Information Technology (erstwhile Department of Electronics) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India.
Aim of the Course
Scenario of computer education is totally changed specially in diploma courses. In this situation DOEACC Society (NIELIT) is the best choice to complete the computer education from diploma level to MCA or MTech level under the one banner. Because of an autonomous body of Govt. of India, all the diploma of the society is accepted & required in Central or State Govt. jobs. Even if the candidate wants to upgrade his qualification in Computer Science stream from diploma to Mtech level, it is the best way to do that.
Given below is the equivalence chart of DOEACC diploma courses,
Some of the Institutions/Companies seeking DOEACC Qualifiers around the world :
A brilliant future awaits DOEACC Qualifiers in some of the most prestigious Government and private organizations. Some of the top notch companies who regularly seek successful qualifiers are
- State Govt. (Patwari, PWD etc.)
- V.S.N.L., B.S.N.L.
- CONCOR, UPSC
- GOVERNMENT MINISTRIES
- BANKING SERVICES (IDBI, UNION BANK OF INDIA, CITY BANK, STATE BANK OF INDIA etc.)
- SHIPPING CORPORATION OF INDIA
- RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
- HAL (Hindustan Aeronautical Limited)
- Software Industry: Wipro, TCS, PCS, HCL, Microsoft, IBM etc.
- Junior Programmer, EDP Assistant, Web Designer, Lab Demonstrator